Peacock Appliscape – Wedges Assembled!


All 24 pieces are sewn together!

After finally dissolving all the water-soluble stabilizer around each of the 24 pieces, it was time to assemble the appliscape! I started from the outside and worked in. The peacock doesn’t lay completely flat, which I think has to do with my stabilizer slipping ever-so-slightly while stitching out some of the wedges. (I ended up using my Hoop-Ease to help this problem about half-way through the project.) It’s definitely coming along!! I have 2 weeks to finish this up before Amanda’s Wedding. I hope that’s enough time!

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s