Lately, I’ve discovered that there is so much more that I can do with my iPad than using it for school! (Don’t worry, I’m still getting my school work done.)
- I’m using the same app that I take school notes in (Noteshelf) to record design ideas, capture settings used on my machine, lessons learned, and sketch design options. I can create a notebook for my design brainstorming/creation wish list, tools I have, tools I’d like to have, and for each project that I’m working on!
- The many different PDF viewing apps also come in handy for displaying patterns or my latest thread list (as exported from Embroidery Professional 5D).
- Photos can also be taken or imported into the photo app, for easy sharing for when I want to show off my latest progress or masterpiece (or to provide me that little bit of excitement when I can’t be working on it – but shhhhh, don’t tell anyone…).
- I can search for new ideas on the web.
- I can shop for new supplies…and hopefully not fall down the rabbit hole… 😉
- I can update and view this blog from my iPad, anywhere!
- I’m sure there are more uses that I’m forgetting to mention right now…
One thing I’d like to see is a better quilting calculator app. That would be neat.
btw – I just happened to notice that the Noteshelf app is currently 60% off (only $1.99!!). It’s a greatly versatile app and highly recommended!!