Ba-Bomb Block


This little bugger gave me a bit of grief stitching out. His feet gave me the most problems. I ended up with a pretty good rat’s nest underneath, most likely due to the long satin stitches used. I pulled and tweaked a bit to get rid of the ridiculous loops, which seems to have worked. I might be able to use him if I apply some fray check to the rat’s nest to keep the loops from returning.  A good idea would be to throw him in the washer, just to see how those stitches hold up. I’d hate to have him fall apart after getting the entire quilt together!

I did have some success with another block. I knew that I would though, since I have already stitched the star out before. I put it on the rainbow fabric this time, according to the design layout posted here.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stephanie

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s