Throwing fire is fun!! Well, at least when playing Mario Kart. Here is my rendition of the Fire Flower. I used a new fill technique for the yellow and red rings: Radial Fill. That was definitely the look I was going for! The center is a piece of interfaced, white fabric that was just tacked on using a simple zig-zag programmed into the embroidery. Since this design had 13,000+ stitches, I hooped two layers of the tear-away stabilizer along with the fabric. That did a pretty good job of preventing rippling!
– Machine: Designer Ruby Royale
– Stabilizer: 2 layers of medium-weight tear-away
– Needle: 75/11 Embroidery (Inspira)
– Hoop: 120mm x 120mm (design size 4.25″ x 4″)
– Software: 5D Embroidery Professional (Design Creator & Stitch Editor modules)