THWOMP is SO ANGRY!
For this design, I kept the fill areas at Density 4, which worked well with the two layers of medium-weight tear-away stabilizers. The satin fill areas resulted in very dimensional features for this angry fella. I used radial fill areas for the eyes.
This is the image I started with…
Too fun!! I literally laughed out loud like a crazy person when this design finished stitching. One and Done.
– Machine: Designer Ruby Royale
– Stabilizer: 2 layers of tear-away (medium weight)
(I also hooped the fabric with the stabilizer)
– Needle: 75/11 Embroidery (Inspira)
– Hoop: 120mm x 120mm
– Software: 5D Embroidery Professional (Design Creator & Stitch Editor)- Stitches: 15,485
– Color changes: 8 (6 different colors)
– Applique: yes