My husband requested a pouch to protect his mouse when carrying in his backpack. I designed a 2-inch tall Alienware logo embroidery for the front. Overall, a simple and relatively quick project. It’s plenty large (I was worried about it ending up too small). I used the tutorial on this blog: http://mellysews.com/2015/02/sew-zipper-pouch.html.
I need some green glow in the dark thread….that would be awesome.
– Machine: Designer Ruby Royale (for the embroidery); Designer Ruby for construction
– Stabilizer: 1 layers of medium-weight tear-away
– Tension: 50
– Needle: 75/11 Embroidery (Inspira)
– Hoop: 100mm x 100mm
– Software: 5D Embroidery Professional (Design Creator)
– Stitches: 1,667
– Color changes: 3 (2 colors)
– Applique: yes