“Oh Noes! I can’t see!!” Our buddy Blooper here makes things ink. Not exactly the most exciting item to use while racing in Mario Kart, but sometimes it’s enough to help your opponents hit objects like bananas that they can’t see.
I had originally planned to put the turtle in my quilt, but I was having a difficult time designing the embroidery. I may still try it eventually, but for now, I’m happy to replace him with a Blooper! He looks especially excellent on the blue fabric background!
Only one more block to design for my Nintendo Quilt!!
– Machine: Designer Ruby Royale
– Stabilizer: 1 layer of medium-weight tear-away
– Needle: 75/11 Embroidery (Inspira)
– Tension: 40 (I am filling my own bobbin thread, and it doesn’t wind up quite as tight as the pre-wound ones); 35 for the black
– Hoop: 120mm x 120mm
– Software: 5D Embroidery Professional (Design Creator & Stitch Editor)
– Stitches: 4,976
– Color changes: 4 (2 colors)
– Applique: yes