Starting school again has been a little stressful. In fact, right now, I should be reading and writing on subjects vastly different than crafting and quilting. Anywho…
I freely admit that Retail Therapy has been used as a coping mechanism and that there have been many fabrics purchased over the last few months. In some cases, I purchased fabrics to ensure that I have the materials needed to complete projects that in the works. Other times, I bought fabric because I wanted the fabric. I have no plans for them…yet.
Here are some of the hauls that I have had, and I love them all!
Here is a list of the collections that are featured in the above photos:
- Flying Colors by MoMo for Moda
- Farm Fun by Stacy Hsu for Moda
- Paintbox Basics by Elizabeth Hartman for Robert Kaufman
- Grunge Basics by Basic Grey for Moda
- Kona Cotton Solids by Robert Kaufman
- Caribbean Splash by Kathy Engle for Island Batiks (I think)
- Black with Grey Dots – not sure
- Cat Lady by Sarah Watts for Cotton+Steel
- Fresh Bloom by Michele D’Amore for Contempo Studios
- Mojito by Another Point of View for Windham Fabrics
- Fresh Cut by Basic Grey for Moda
- Ninjas Don’t Sweat by Lily Gonzales-Creed for Windham Fabrics
- Mon Ami by Basic Grey for Moda
I also bought a few books and patterns over the last couple of months.